About This Game
A game about survival, sacrifice, and perverts...
Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by being FORCED to make choices. These choices permanently effect the game play. If you want to save a party member from death, you will have to sacrifice the strength of your character. Whether it's taking a beating for them, or chopping off limbs, or some other inhuman way. You will learn that in this world being selfish and heartless is the only way to survive...
- Visible character sacrifices that effect your stats (removing arms, eyes, scratches)
- Recruiting 30+ new party members in towns and camps.
- Ruthless choices that permanently effect towns, characters, life...
- White knuckle shopping cart races.
- Expending party members in Russian Roulette for huge profit, but perma-death if they lose.
- Countless hidden secrets in the world for you to explore.
- A life ruining gaming experience.
Too slow and kinda boring to be honest. '- A life ruining gaming experience.' Ok.. LISA is a very special game. It is this sadistic experience that other media rarely offers. Sometime you'll get angry for falling off a pit or getting suckered punch by cruel events. However, the thing you come to appreciation about this game is how strangely engrossing it is. From the weird characters you meet to the thoughtful story progression that will leave an impact days after playing. As it says in the title, LISA-the painful RPG will leave you hurt, but you wished the pain didn't end so soon. Fully recommended.. Amazing game don't know how it's not a big hit. A game that kicked me in the gut.
Royal Defense - Invisible Threat download for pc [License]
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.